We hope everyone is having a happy, healthy Advent season. Our Christmas and New Year’s Mass schedule is below. Whether you come here regularly or not, we very much hope that you will join us for Mass this Christmas season.
- Wednesday, Dec. 24, 4 p.m., St. Agnes
- Wednesday, Dec. 24, 11:30 p.m., choir recital at St. Paul’s, followed by midnight Mass
- Thursday, Dec. 25, 10 a.m., St. Agnes, bilingual
- Thursday, Dec. 25, noon, St. Paul’s, bilingual
New Year’s Masses
- Wednesday, Dec. 31, 4 p.m., St. Agnes
- Wednesday, Dec. 31, 11 p.m. Holy Hour at St. Paul’s, followed by Mass at midnight
- Thursday, Jan. 1, 10 a.m. Mass, St. Agnes, bilingual
- Thursday, Jan. 1, noon, St. Paul’s, bilingual
Our chocolate fundraising has begun! We’re selling World’s Finest Chocolates. Either buy one bar for a dollar or buy an box of 60 bars for $60.
We have only 50 boxes, so please contact Imma Giocoli at email@example.com to reserve a box and arrange for pick up.
Individual bars will be sold after Mass at St Agnes.
Join us for a Christmas concert and family sing-along at St. Agnes Church, Sunday, Dec. 21 at 4 p.m. Vocalists Juliana Fazzone and Christian Lee Branch will perform selections in English, Spanish and French. Admission is free, and light refreshments will be served. All are welcome!
Have you heard the bells of St. Agnes ringing lately?
Thanks to the persistence of Lena Lopresti, who donated the carillon system years ago, and to the Strano family, who paid to have the system restored in memory of Anthony Strano on the sixth anniversary of his passing, the bells of St. Agnes are ringing again.
The neighborhood response has been mostly positive. We even received a shout out in a local blog. The blogger even recorded and posted a video of the carillon playing.
Beginning in September, we now have a Mass celebrated in French at St. Agnes, every Sunday at 11 a.m. Whether you are from France, are learning French or just curious to experience Mass in French, we welcome you to join us!